Vinit is “Authentic Creative”
About Vinit’s Painting Style
Through the Processes
Through the border between the artist and the audience, I desire to depict the world both in visual and spiritual sense. In my belief, art is what drew me nearer to the world, yet helped me see it from a different perspective. I seek to create works that express the genuine self, the world, and its spiritual presence. Through these ideas, I continuously develop a symphony between colours, shapes, portions, ground and mediums. However, the physical elements are not the only relationships which have been bonded through this progress. The work itself and I, the space and energy and never-ending cycle of questions from the mind continues to build the art that I have built until now. Abstract drawing and painting, can be a formal, or not determined in its composition, and still be reflexive. The “process” becomes the significant feature of the a formal work. It does not start ideal, but with the act of making the picture itself. The process seeks to disrupt around and intension for the work and chance becomes important feature .The spontaneous, unrehearsed gesture supplants the self-conscious and rehearsed.
“A drawing is produced in time and a drawing is a temporal record of the period of execution”.
About the Artist and His Vision & Painting Style.
Vinit Lawande is a practicing Artist and Visual Arts Educator for last five years. His passion for art has
lead him explore mediums and fields where he strongly believes “Art cannot be taught but witnessed
and explored” Vinit has always encouraged “Creative Authenticity”, his unique teaching methods and
communication has helped many creative young artists to develop and promote Visual arts in every
space and walk of life . His dedication to students in colleges and schools has changed the practices in
visual arts, at times redefining the essence of making an art work.
After 5 years of teaching in various fields of Art Education, Vinit saw a vision where he introduced Studio
Matrix which will help students to engage in creative arts and skill development. It will also help
students to read and understand visual language. He strongly believes that everyone is not necessary an
artist, one must also choose to be an art appreciator and art collector which will improve visual arts and
develop aesthetic sense in our society. This unique program is designed to encourage “creative
authenticity” in students’ during their academic career where he or she will be involved in visual arts
practices and visual arts promotion.
At The Studio Matrix Gallery Vinit, curates’ shows of various artist, self-thought painters. He is also
involved in critique writing of art . Vinit helps artist to expresses their style and artistic process for
display in reputed galleries and newspapers by writing bio profiles for them .
Vinit teaching experience in art education is to engage students in creative authenticity,
- He allows them to express their feelings and experience through the processes of visual practices in fine art.
- He allows them to explore, creating ideas from within and their environment around. For development in skills and creativity.
- He believes in the skills within them, that he can make them aware, channelize into a language of universal authenticity of creative expression.
- He wants to teach them to be self-inspired by methodology, self-involved in creative skills and building content for their future.
- His understanding towards art education is to enable the child to explore, clarify and express ideas, feelings and experiences through a range of art activities.
- He provides aesthetic experiences to develop aesthetic awareness in the visual arts, in music, drama, dance and literature.
- He develops the child’s awareness of sensitivity, to enjoy visual, aural, tactile and spatial qualities in their environment.
- He allows the child to develop natural abilities and potential, to acquire techniques, and practice skills necessary for creative expression and for joyful participation in different art forms.
- He makes the child, to see and solve problems creatively through imaginative thinking and to encourage individuality and enterprise.
- He develops the child’s confidence and self-esteem through valuing self-expression. He fosters a sense of excellence in appreciation of the arts in local, regional, national and global contexts, both past and present.
- He fosters critical appreciation of the arts for personal fulfillment and enjoyment.
- He aims for visual arts curriculum is to help the child, develop sensitivity in visual, spatial and tactile world, to provide for aesthetic experience.
- He helps the child express ideas, feelings and experiences in visual and tactile forms.
- He enables the child to have enjoyable and purposeful experiences of different art media and to have opportunities to explore, experiment, imagine, design, invent and communicate with different art materials to promote the child’s understanding of personal response to the creative processes involved in making two and three-
- He teaches the child to develop the skills and techniques necessary for expression, inventiveness and individuality.
- With this teaching aid, the child experiences the excitement and fulfillment of creativity and the achievement of potential through art activities and sensitivity towards enjoyment and appreciation of the visual arts. He provides opportunities for the child to explore how the work of artists and craftspeople might relate to his/her own work.